Thursday, July 30, 2009

peaceful warrior

i am a warrior...my battle is not for material items...i don't seek power or prestige...i seek peace...the pure serenity that comes when all is lost and everything is gained...this war is not won with weapons and death but, with persistence and quiet...with the presence of Spirit and the absence of hate...my battlefield begins and ends inside of me, the struggle of years running blindly through dark forests of brooding pain and choices made with bad intentions...and then...i breathe...

i am a warrior...my mission is pure...i stand alone in a crowd and i smile because i know that with this battle's end, i will have held the world in my hands and i will be free...and i will move forward, teaching those who want to learn...those who are ready to take the warrior's path...the way of the Peaceful Warrior...

No comments:

Post a Comment