Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Checklist

so, i took a chance and expressed my interest in a man...
older than me, i find him so attractive physically...
and then, i was told about his checklist...
checklist?
-30 to 35 years old...(nope, not me)
-rock hard body...(my body's not rock hard...it's nice, soft and curvy)
-will wait on him hand and foot...(oh wow!)
fuck, his checklist doesn't match my checklist...
-a good man
-i prefer him to be older than me, but i'm not writing anyone off in the ten year range
-must be able to make me laugh
-must take care of himself physically...not necessary to be "rock hard" but, healthy
-willing to pretend my jokes are funny
-will cook with me and create with me
-can be quiet in my presence, comfortable with silence
-intelligence a must, as is a sense of humor and confidence
i guess this dude doesn't have a chance with me...

1 comment:

  1. Ah the "checklist". I love how people know ahead of time exactly what they want so they pass on people that they would really be compatible with. My parents have been married for 59 years and they are nothing alike. Good thing they didn't rely on a checklist. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete