Thursday, July 30, 2009

live

i want to tear away this facade that has boxed me in for as long...
...as long as i can remember...
i look out at the horizon and i feel a change coming, i long for the tribulations because...
...because i know that with them comes the rebirth of what is true...
we live out these lives deadened to what is real...i want to raise my hands...
...raise my soul to the heavens and fly free of this angry bitterness that has been a prison...
the journey to wakefulness begins with the choice to be eccentric...
...eccentric and perhaps unaccepted, feared, even loathed for my bravery...
the fears of too many have been forced upon me, to include my own fears...
...my own fears have proved to be as chains, holding me back from authentic experience...
i choose to break free these chains...i choose to die to this old way of living so that...
...so that i may finally live, really, truly...LIVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment