Thursday, July 30, 2009

i stand on a mountain

i stand on a mountain, bright moon lights the valley below...there is no sound but for the night sounds...the breeze blowing the pines, my breathing, calm and even...the air is cool on my skin, the smell of rain faint in the air...i look out upon the simplicity before me...i long for this simplicity within me...to take each moment as it comes...no concern for the past, no worry over the future...i know i am headed to this place...from whence we all have come...my impatience unnecessary...all is as it should be...all is at it's own pace...my awareness is shifting from the "story" i've been brought up to believe is "reality" to...reality in it's purest form...i have spent a lifetime seeking for that which i had lost...the search ended when i realized that, all this time...what i'd been seeking had been contained within me...i have never been without...all that i am is all that i am supposed to be...perfect...divine...

i stand on a mountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment