Friday, August 7, 2009

let go and let be

i wanna let go and let be...
i want to see where the light leads me...
be like a child, filled with wonder...
as life unfolds in front of me...
i want to breathe deep the joy that comes
only after letting go...
i want to learn who i am and in the process...
feel the true freedom that is birthright to us all...

let go and let be...
no more meddling...
i am not the author of this story...
called my life...
i am merely a player...
and my life is more than just an egocentric trip
i got things to do...mountains to move...hearts to heal
i have truth to expose and depths to feel...

the power i carry within
will have an outlet if and only when...
i learn to let go and let be...
relax and focus on being the best me...
after all is said and done and i've been real to my purpose...
only then can i say i've truly lived a full and out loud life...

No comments:

Post a Comment